What is Hemp Seed Oil?
We’re so glad you want to know.
We only use hemp seed oil that is:
- 100% Tasmanian
Our oil is pressed, without using heat, from the seeds of the hemp plant. It’s non-toxic, non-hallucinogenic and packed with nutrition. It’s safe for everyone to use.
Tasmania has the best conditions in the world for hemp cultivation. Those conditions look like this:
The entire state is a GMO-free zone.
Tasmania is half the size of England but with less than 10% of the population. (Tasmanians are naturally talented at social distancing.)
Tasmania has a cool climate, long daylight hours and the cleanest water and air in the world.
Our processing plants are near the hemp fields, so the seeds are cleaned and cold-pressed within hours of being harvested.
We are using the freshest, richest, cold-pressed oil from the best growing region in the world.
Cold-pressed hemp seed oil has many natural, beneficial properties for skin health:
- Anti-inflammatory and moisturising (omega 3, 6, 9 and gamma linolenic acid)
- Regulating sebum (linoleic acid)
- Stimulating collagen (vitamins B1, B2, D and E)
You can read more about hemp seed oil and healthy skin in these articles:
- What Are The Benefits Of Hemp Oil? (Healthline)
- Is Hemp Oil Effective In Treating Skin Conditions? (Medical News Today)